ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-rfp-afilias]

Afilias Response to S. Bortzmeyer

  • To: <net-rfp-afilias@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Afilias Response to S. Bortzmeyer
  • From: "Scott Hemphill" <shemphill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:32:05 -0500

Thank you for bringing to our attention the text conversion issues that
appear to have affected the readability of a few sentences and charts in our
.NET application as it appears online. Attached please find a clarified
version of the section you mentioned. Several other sections were also
affected, and those clarifications are attached as well.

To aid in reviewing our .NET Proposal, we have posted a clean copy of the
public portions of the bid at
http://www.afilias.info/about_afilias/dotnet/afilias_net_bid.pdf.  This copy
includes these clarifications and corrects a few typographical errors we
also found.

Regards,

Scott Hemphill
Vice President & General Counsel