ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-rfp-general]

denic.de candidacy for .net

  • To: "'net-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx'" <net-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: denic.de candidacy for .net
  • From: "Woodward, Angel" <awoodward@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:11:12 -0700

Hello,

I work with DENIC regarding a few .de domains that my firm owns. I have not
been satisfied with the ease of use of their service, the level of security
provided, nor the level of technical understanding exhibited by its
employees. I am wary of this firm taking over .net.

Thank you.

Regards,

Angel Woodward
Web Administrator
RE/MAX International
8390 E. Crescent Pkwy. #500
Greenwood Village, CO 80112
webmaster@xxxxxxxxx
www.remax.com
303-796-3670

Associates - Update your email address online at RE/MAX Mainstreet
(www.remax.net). Consumers need it to contact you through remax.com, and
RE/MAX International uses it to send important messages!