ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-rfp-general]

Re CLAIMING NEGLECTED FUND

  • To: net-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re CLAIMING NEGLECTED FUND
  • From: "Engr.Lawrence Agwu" <engr.lawrnceagwu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 16:47:49 +0200

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TREASURY/PAYMENT INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT,NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS,AREA
1,ABUJA
OUR REF: FGN/CBN/TPID/DATA/XXVOL1.2004
Hello Dear,
REF: CLAIMING NEGLECTED FUNDS,AMOUNT:USD12M
I am the Information and Data analyst of the Treasury/Payment
Investigation Department of the Central Bank of Nigeria. In the
process of cross -checking payment files inherited from previous head
of this department I realized a particular payment file with series of
complicated abnormal entries of a beneficiary who had made efforts
towards getting the funds but to no avail; I then decided to
investigate the genesis of the difficulties /hitches to the release of
the said funds I found out these:
There is NO PAYMENT STATUS on the file and on our payment computer
column as a result of mistake, I believe to have been made by the
secretary who filed the particulars (DATA) i.e Bank particulars and
payment reference as it was fixed in by the side column of another
payment file as if the reference is not the principal benefactor of
the money which effort were been made to claim it's fund.
The reference name did not appear at the foreign payment list but went
and appear at the Bank's domestic payment network, which is abnormal,
because it's fund is a foreign payment!
No fund claim certificate was issued to the reference for claim of
entitled payment as constituted in our constitution for principal
foreign benefactors to claim their estate benefits or contract
payments without hitch.
I have decided to contact you through this medium because in my
further investigation I found out that this claim is genuine with all
legal backings apart from the above data irregularities and
complications, which made the beneficiary to, gave up the claim.
Therefore, I've withdrawn my submission paper for conversion of the
funds to the CBN Treasury, which several payments have suffered
because of irregularities since the implementation of the Independent
Corrupt Practices Commission Act (ICPC) and the Economic and Financial
Crimes Commission (EFCC).This assurance gave me courage to link you up
for this particular transaction knowing it will be of mutual benefit
to both of us.
Requirement: I want you to lay claim to this money as the principal
benefactor, I will require from you, your full personal details
,telephone, fax nos. and your Bank account details that will
accommodate this total sum of USD12Million.I will get the above
complications corrected with your personal information as will be
submitted by you. On reflecting this in the payment computer system, I
will advise you on the application letter you will fax to this
Department for the release of the said funds. Sharing ration, 60% for
me and 40% for you. I can assure you after the corrections and the
application within 72 hours the fund must be in your designated
account. There is no single risk at all as it's quite clear to you
that the Payment Investigation Department of every Bank supersedes
fund release at all level more so I am the only person entitled to
all payment data analysis and information.
I will oblige you with further information and please I will need your
private telephone /facsimile number for easy and confidential
communication. My private email: engr_lawrence2_cbn@xxxxxxxxxxx
</ym/Compose?To=engr_lawrence2_cbn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
ENGR.LAWRENCE AGWU
INFORMATION TECH & DATA ANALYST
TREASURY /PAYMENT INVESTIGATION DEPT (CBN).
D/L:+234 80375 81123