ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-rfp-sentan]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Sentan Comments

  • To: net-rfp-sentan@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Sentan Comments
  • From: Chris Kinsman <chriskinsman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:12:18 -0800

I hope ICANN will think twice before awarding the .net contract to
this entity, Sentan.  Are we supposed to have faith that an untested
group is really capable of running .net?  This group seems created
more for PR than for managing one of the Internet's most important
resources.  Can they go from 1 million domains to 5 million without
significant issues?  Also, I concerned that they do not have the
proper customer service infrastructure in place to serve the millions
of ordinary people to successfully use .net.

Thanks,

Chris Kinsman

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>