ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[new-gtld-applicant-support-handbook]

Fwd: ALAC Statement on the Preliminary Support Implementation Program

  • To: new-gtld-applicant-support-handbook@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fwd: ALAC Statement on the Preliminary Support Implementation Program
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 10:59:19 -0500

The enclosed statement was submitted by ALAC as recommend by the At-Large New
gTLD WG.  Since this statement has not been posted to  the Board Correspondence
page yet, even though it is addressed to the Board as correspondence, and as
there has not been any reaction from the Staff or any of the addresses related
to any of the comments mentioned in the report, I wanted to make sure that it
was not lost in the mail.

A review of the Applicant Support Program shows that none of the comments on
the preliminary draft were taken into account and that therefore these comments
stand as written.  It should be noted that a draft of these comments was sent
to the Staff in time for consideration before the publication of the Applicant
Support Program.

There may be further comments on the program from the At-Large New gTLD WG
before the deadline for this public comment period, and as indicated, this is
being submitted at this time to this public comment area to make sure that this
advice from ALAC is not lost and with the hope that is not ignored.

Avri Doria
At-Large New gTLD WG, Chair

Begin forwarded message: