ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[new-gtlds-comms-plan]

Comments on ICANN New gTLDs Communication Plan...

  • To: <new-gtlds-comms-plan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments on ICANN New gTLDs Communication Plan...
  • From: "Barbara Koster" <barbara-koster@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 10:45:50 -0500

Dear ICANN,

You're looking for a simple, direct and compelling way to gain interest and
attention in your campaign to inform about the new expansions on the
Internet.  Further, you want a global, 'human' approach...a generic hook...
that tells what the next big thing is on the Internet...what the Internet
has to offer 4U.  So, quite simply, I would like to offer the use of .4U.com
in your campaign.  For example, New-gTLDs.4U.com, Domains.4U.com,
Internet-Innovations.4U.com, new-domains.4U.com, Internet-expansions.4U.com,
ICANN-applications.4U.com, TLD-launch.4U.com, ICANN-facts.4U.com,
podcasts.4U.com, social-media.4U.com...the possibilities are limitless...the
avenues to the information, countless.  Therefore, we would like to talk
further about how we may assist in the gTLD campaign with 4U.

With thanks for your consideration,

Barbara Koster

214.543.0775 cell

bkoster4u Skype

Business Development Executive

4U Systems, Inc.

barbara@xxxxxx

www.4u.com <http://www.4u.com/>

2inch.jpg

Producer/Development

ThinkTank Entertainment, Inc.

www.thinktankentertainment.com <http://www.thinktankentertainment.com/>

barbara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.battlerunmovie.com <http://www.battlerunmovie.com/>

BR_Logo_With_Light_Beams 6 Inch (2)TTE logo Side Letters small (2)

barbara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:barbara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

www.lucasandlazaria.vpweb.com <http://www.lucasandlazaria.vpweb.com/>

JPEG image