ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[new-gtlds-pdp-comments]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

domain theft

• To: new-gtlds-pdp-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: domain theft
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:34:19 -0600

<html><div style='background-color:'><P>To Whom it May Concern:</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I do so much hope you can help me.&nbsp; I'm confident 
there is a more proper place to send this message, but am in hopes that you will re-direct me to the proper 
email address.</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I will try to state in a very few words my problem.&nbsp; After 
being an internet presence since 1997 and having purchased and owned our domain name "themedicineprogram.com" 
during that entire time, paid thru 2007, it has been abruptly stolen.</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I personally created the name, used the name in what became a national 
wide organization because of the internet, created and diseminated MUCH literature and information incessantly 
over those years, only to come to the office one morning to find that our webpage and domain had been taken 
down and replaced by others.&nbsp; I believe we have complied with all laws and regulations which cover the 
protected use of this domain and the written materials which accompany it.&nbsp; I further believe that not 
only is the domain name protected by trademark but also the written materials are protected by 
copyright.</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The person who has taken our name is using it to intimate that his company 
is ours and is in the business of a very similar nature as ours.&nbsp; I desperately need to be guided to the 
proper source for help.&nbsp; Network Solutions has been made aware of the loss and has agreed to release their 
records upon receipt of a supoena.&nbsp; The FBI has been notified and a complaint filed as directed by our 
attorney.</P>
<P>Evidently the theft was accomplished by someone knowing or hacking into the email 
address recognized by Networks Solutions and by impersonating me the thief succeeded in 
changing ownership or transferring ownership because Network Solutions became convinced 
that it was done with my knowledge and blessing.</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp; If you could assist me in ANY way I would be eternally grateful.&nbsp; 
Our company was established in 1997 to assist elderly and indigent Americans to obtain help with their 
medicine.&nbsp; Our largest clients were the Social Security Administration, State Welfare Offices, The 
Offices of the Division of Aging, and etc.</P>
<P>Very Sincerely,</P>
<P>Paul D. Hogg, Founder,</P>
<P>The Medicine Program, Inc.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></div></html>

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy