ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] NPOC Support for NCUC statement on JAS

  • To: NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] NPOC Support for NCUC statement on JAS
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 22:42:31 -0400

Dear Colleages,

I'm please to report that our NPOC membership fast track (36 hours)
consultation indicates agreement for your JAS support statement. There has
been no objection and we have received 5 positive endorsements. There was
not much time for more feedback but still... we are very comfortable in
stating that NPOC community is supportive of NCUC's statement for strong
support for JAS work and recommendations.

Best regards, Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI,