ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Travel Allocation to San José for NPOC

  • To: "ncsg-policy@xxxxxx NCSG Policy" <NCSG-policy@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Travel Allocation to San José for NPOC
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 17:02:05 -0500

Dear NCSG Colleagues:

I believe this request was made before and turned down for lack of NCSG
travel allocation funds for NPOC. I have been asked by ICANN if NPOC was
going to have a presence in San José, given that we are the newest ICANN
Constituency. We are working hard in trying to participate in San José,
besides the virtual options. Has anything changed since and, if so, could a
travel allocation for NPOC be released?

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI,