ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] [only for NCUC members]-NCUC charter-comments period open

  • To: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] [only for NCUC members]-NCUC charter-comments period open
  • From: James Njoroge Gitau <kaswesha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:14:52 +0300

Hello Alain and the team.
       I have gone through the revised charter. To me it looks alright and
I have nothing to add on to it!

Take care;

James N Gitau

--
*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

*You can earn money by involving yourself with a Paid Survey just click on
the following link below register start your survey to start earning
forthwith*; http://Surveys-Faq.com?ref=2658128

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.