ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Comment Period: ICANN Draft FY13 Operating Plan and Budget

  • To: Eduardo Monge <eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Comment Period: ICANN Draft FY13 Operating Plan and Budget
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 14:34:12 -0400

Dear NPOC Colleagues,

Please note pages 73 and 74 which indicate budget and travel allocations
for NPOC in FY2013.

I encourage all NPOC members to consider participating in ICANN
Committee/Working Group work. This is a great way to learn about ICANN and
be more useful to your organization in terms of managing your domain name,
influencing internet policy to the benefit of our global
Notforprofit/NGO/ONG Community.

Best, Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA