ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Today's NPOC meeting

  • To: npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Today's NPOC meeting
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:33:02 -0400

Hi everyone,

the bridge to our meeting will open in 15 minutes...

The conference call numbers may be found at: http://www.adigo.com/icann/ -
verify the number for your location - and the passcode is 5913.
If you require a dial-out let me know right away and I'll arrange

The agenda:

- Introducing Marie-laure Lemineur as a volunteer from Costa Rica to help
out the NPOC-EC - Alain
- Toronto planning - two possible events ( workshop on multistakeholder
process and workshop on building a global NGO Community???)  Klaus
- Feedback on meeting with pir.org on dotNGO - Klaus
- Review of communications - Eduardo
- programming and fundraising priorities - Klaus
- AOB

Talk to you in a few minutes

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA