ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] annual check-in

  • To: eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] annual check-in
  • From: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:23:05 -0500

Eduardo,

Thank you Eduardo for letting us know about the deadline for the annual
check-in.

To follow-up on what we discussed in a separate  email,  I have been in
contact with Robin and she clarified the matter as to why I had received
the annual check-in email. I thought the explanation  she provided, could
be useful to other members this is why I  am copying and pasting it below.

xxxxxxxxxx
CECADH was not sent a check-in request because it hadn't been an
active member by the annual deadline to make the final voter list.

CECADH's NCSG membership application was accepted and approved by the
NCSG Executive Committee on 7 August 2012.

Under the rules in the NCSG Charter:

4.5 Member Voting Eligibility:
   Any NCSG active Member who has been an active member for at least
thirty (30) days before the date of the election is eligible to
nominate candidates, vote in NCSG elections, and propose amendments
to the NCSG Charter.

Since the date of NCSG's election is 4 September 2012, only those
organizations that were in good standing and active in NCSG on 4
August 2012 are eligible to vote in the Sept. 2012 election.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best,

Marie-laure