ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] follow NPOC´s twitter feed @NPOC_ICANN

  • To: "npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx" <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] follow NPOC´s twitter feed @NPOC_ICANN
  • From: Eduardo Monge <eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 12:15:53 -0600

Dear NPOC Colleagues,

NPOC has a twitter account (@npoc_icann<https://twitter.com/NPOC_ICANN>) in
operation since June 2012 and we would like you and your colleagues to get to
use it more.

Follow NPOC at @npoc_icann<https://twitter.com/NPOC_ICANN>,  tell your
organization´s community manager to follow us, and use it to share information
and resources with all NPOC members.

Representatives from five NPOC members will attend the ICANN 45 Public Meeting
in Toronto on October 13-18:

·         YMCA The Gambia

·         Global Knowledge Partnership Foundation

·         Fundacion Chasquinet

·         Center for Study, Analysis and Training in Human Rights (CECADH), and

·         Fundacion Omar Dengo.

They will do their best to represent you all!

Andrei Barburas from IICD (remotely from The Netherlands) and I (from Toronto)
will be sharing information about ICANN 45 via twitter including reports on the
two workshop/meetings that NPOC is sponsoring on 16th and 17th October.

Follow NPOC at @npoc_icann<https://twitter.com/NPOC_ICANN>    hashtag
#NPOCToronto

Best regards,

Eduardo Monge