ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] ATRT 2

  • To: npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] ATRT 2
  • From: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:28:35 -0600

Dear Colleagues,

This is to inform you that, after giving some thought to it  and
informally exchanging views on the matter with some of you, I have taken
the decision to submit my name as a candidate to the ATRT 2 process. As
the rules allow, I will  apply as a representative of the GNSO (since each
applicant must represent an ICANN AC/SO. As  NPOC members, we belong to
the GNSO) as a first choice and as an independent expert as a second
choice.

Best regards,

Marie-laure