ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Outreach Plan Comments MLL+SLL

  • To: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Outreach Plan Comments MLL+SLL
  • From: Sam Lanfranco <Lanfran@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 19:14:03 -0500

Colleagues,

I have inserted my suggestions and comments into the version of the
Outreach Plan previously commented on by Marie-laure. Her comments
are in pink and mine in blue. That represents how MicroSoft assigned
the colors, not a gender bias on anybody's part.

As usual, my suggestions are just that. The logic behind most is
pretty obvious so judgments (keep/discard) are pretty easy to make.

Sam L.

"It is a disgrace to be rich and honoured
 in an unjust state" -Confucius
Dr Sam Lanfranco (Prof Emeritus & Senior Scholar)
Econ, York U., Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - M3J 1P3
email: Lanfran@xxxxxxxx   Skype: slanfranco
blog:  http://samlanfranco.blogspot.com
Phone: 613 476-0429 cell: 416-816-2852