ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Nomination Call for NPOC Treasurer

  • To: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Nomination Call for NPOC Treasurer
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 01:46:14 +0100

Dear all,

As I did not see candidates for this functions, I'm willing to take up this
task. I have experience in being treasurer at national and international level
in non-profit organisations. I consider the treasurer task being less
impressive in NPOC as NPOC does not have a fully operational structure nor the
complex financial structures. This can and will certainly grow in the future.
When appropriate we can then go for a full treasurer position.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
President - CEO                       Tel +32/(0)9/329.39.16
rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx           Mobile +32/(0)475/28.16.32
Dendermondesteenweg 143            B-9070 Destelbergen

=.=.=.=.=.=.==.= Internet Society Belgium  =.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=
www.internetsociety.be          "The Internet is for everyone"

Op 21-jan-2013, om 18:21 heeft Cintra Sooknanan het volgende geschreven: