ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Fwd: Upcoming multi-stakeholder Internet Governance events

  • To: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Fwd: Upcoming multi-stakeholder Internet Governance events
  • From: Poncelet Ileleji <pileleji@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 10:38:47 +0000

Hello Alain,

Thanks for sharing as this events are in line with our African strategy I
will like to participate in the Addis Ababa meeting.

Will like to know your opinion on this.

Kind Regards

Poncelet

--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240