ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC Chair Policy committee statement

  • To: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC Chair Policy committee statement
  • From: Poncelet Ileleji <pileleji@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:06:33 +0000

Hello Rudi,

Much appreciated on this effort, and please count on me on me in
supportijng this process of policy development, I am certain by Duirban
based on current trends prior to our workdshop we should have achieved alot.

Kind Regards

Poncelet

--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240