ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC Monthly call - June

  • To: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC Monthly call - June
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 15:27:35 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to add 1 point and 1 sub point to the agenda :
- point to add : confirmation NPOC actual excom officers till end of elections
- subpoint in 3 NPOC elections : - who will lead the elections process ? (i'm
willing to do so as I just finished the ISOC BoT elections process).

Till soon

Rudi Vansnick
NPOC policy committee
NPOC acting treasurer