ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

RE: [npoc-voice] Results 2013 NPOC elections

  • To: Caroline Figuères <cfigueres@xxxxxxxx>, Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [npoc-voice] Results 2013 NPOC elections
  • From: MGR Framericas <MGR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 05:37:14 +0000

Congratulations Marie-Laure!

________________________________
From: owner-npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx on behalf of Caroline Figuères
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 12:03 AM
To: Rudi Vansnick
Cc: NPOC Voice -

Dear Marie-Laure, Cintra and Rudi

Congratulations! I am glad that you have been elected.

@Poncelet
I am sorry for you. But I am convinced that you will continue to support the
group even without  this official function!

Thanks to all for your committment and enthusiast.

Wish you a lot of success in Durban!

Kind regards
Caroline

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 10 jul. 2013 om 22:54 heeft Rudi Vansnick
<rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx<mailto:rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>> het volgende geschreven:

Dear NPOC members,
NPOC organized elections as prescribed in the charter to elect Executive
Committee positions. Every member in good standing received a ballot to cast
their vote for the published positions and candidates. The voting closed July
9, 2013 at 23:59 UTC.
Summary of results:

Chair NPOC
1: 12 votes    [] Marie-Laure Lemineur
2:  4 votes    [] Poncelet Ileleji
3:  1 vote     [] Abstain

Vice-chair NPOC
4: 15 votes    [] Cintra Sooknanan
5:  2 votes    [] Abstain

Secretariat NPOC
- no candidates

Chair Policy Committee
6: 16 votes    [] Rudi Vansnick
7:  1 vote     [] Abstain

Chair Communications Committee
- no candidates

Chair Membership Committee
- no candidates
The term of the executive committee is 12 months starting on July 10, 2013.
A first meeting of the executive committee will take place in Durban. During
that meeting the vacant positions and possible candidates will be discussed.
Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
NPOC policy committee
NPOC acting treasurer