ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Positions in the Executive Committee

  • To: "cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx" <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>, "mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Positions in the Executive Committee
  • From: "Carson, Michael" <Michael.Carson@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 17:11:52 +0000

Ditto!

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T

-------- Original message --------
From: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: npoc-voice <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>

Congrats and thanks to Klaus and Poncelet for their continuing support and
service to NPOC!

Regards

Cintra Sooknanan

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 11:19 AM,
<mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Dear community members,

Since we have not heard any objections to the nomination as listed in my
last email, we can confirm the appointements of Klaus Stoll as the new
Chair of the Program Committee and of Poncelet Ileleji as the new Vice
Chair of the Program Committee for Africa and as our new Secretary.

Should you wish to do so, you can review the structure of our Executive
Committee directly in the GNSO/ICANN website at the following address

http://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg/npoc

Congratulations to Klaus and Poncelet.

Regards,

Marie-laure