ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Internet and Stakeholders - Issues paper

  • To: npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Internet and Stakeholders - Issues paper
  • From: lanfran <lanfran@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 10:08:06 -0500

NPOC colleagues,

The Clarin newspaper in Buenos Aries asked me to write some material about the
Internet and Internet issues for them to use this month. If you are interested
in what I gave them (8 pages 3000 words) I have posted copies at:
lanfranconomics.pbworks.com - in pdf and docx. This follows earlier Internet
material of mine they publish 10 years ago.

Sam Lanfranco

Sent from Samsung tablet