ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Welcome to our new members

  • To: npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Welcome to our new members
  • From: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 09:16:44 -0600

Dear community members,

It is my pleasure to inform you that the following organizations have been
admitted as NPOC´s members. Welcome to all of them ! We look forward to
working together with them.

        ORGANIZATION             REPRESENTATIVE´S NAME          WEBSITE

       COUNTRY
1       AVTIC                      Alida Gisele Yonli
www.avtic.org                        Burkina Faso

2       Canadian Society
for International Health        Sam Lanfranco
www.csih.org                                 Canada

3       International Secure
Electronic Transactions
Organization                         Jorge Restrepo
www.oiste.org                   Switzerland

4       CECI                                  Claudia Black

www.ceci.ca                                  Canada

5       AUI.CI                      Bérenger Bohi
http://www.aui.ci                       Ivory Coast

6       IMT AVH UPCH                Lady Murrugarra
www.upch.edu.pe/tropicales                        Peru

7       CTIC Foundation     Brendan Doyle
http://www.fundacionctic.org
               Spain

8       Engineering
Academy of Armenia                  Artak Barseghyan
www.academy.am                      Armenia

Best regards,

Marie-laure