ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Accessibility Working Group

  • To: "Glenn McKnight" <mcknight.glenn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Accessibility Working Group
  • From: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:08:11 -0600

Dear Glenn,

Many thanks for sharing information about this interesting initiative. I
would like to encourage our community members who are interested in
supporting this project one way or another, to  either contact Glenn
directly or any of our EC members.

Best regards,

Marie-laure

In  BA, Argentina   Garth Bruen and Glenn McKnight  met with Chris