ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Re: NPOC Singapore meetings and ICANN´s Board recognition to Alain Berranger

  • To: npoc-voice <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Re: NPOC Singapore meetings and ICANN´s Board recognition to Alain Berranger
  • From: Eduardo Monge Gutierrez <eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 11:43:41 -0600

Dear NPOC members,

See also ICANN's blog on "Recognizing Our Community Leaders"
<http://blog.icann.org/2014/04/recognizing-our-community-leaders/>
<http://blog.icann.org/2014/04/recognizing-our-community-leaders/>
http://blog.icann.org/2014/04/recognizing-our-community-leaders/

Regards,

Eduardo Monge

On 01/04/2014, at 09:51, "Eduardo Monge Gutierrez"
<eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Dear NPOC Members,

For your reference, the transcript and audio file of NPOC´s Constituency Day
Meetings on 25 March at ICANN49 in Singapore are now available in the following
links:

Non For-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) | Transcript 25 March
2014

·         Material Subtype:  Transcript Download
transcript-npoc-25mar14-en.pdf<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/tue-npoc/transcript-npoc-25mar14-en.pdf>
 (399.03 KB)

·         Non For-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) | Audio: Full
Audio Stream
Archive<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/tue-npoc/audio-npoc-25mar14-en>

I also would like to call your attention the recognition of the work of the
late Alain Berranger, NPOC´s former Chair made the ICANN´s Board during its
Public Board Meeting in Singapore on 27 March.    I would like to thank
Marie-laure and other members of the Executive Committee that petitioned and
help making this recognition possible.

You can listen to the audio recording of the ceremony, in which Marie-laure
Lemineur spoke, at the following link
<http://audio.icann.org/meetings/singapore2014/board-27mar14-en.mp3>
http://audio.icann.org/meetings/singapore2014/board-27mar14-en.mp3 (go to 3m
15s). Here is a picture of the recognition ceremony
<https://twitter.com/fatguppy/status/449132371606917120/photo/1>
https://twitter.com/fatguppy/status/449132371606917120/photo/1  as shared by
@fatguppy.

Regards,