ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Membership Follow-up

  • To: Lori Schulman <lori.schulman@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Membership Follow-up
  • From: Jahangir Hossain <jahangir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 00:37:02 +0600

Hi Lori,

Thanks for follow-up. Can you please inform why our member size showing red color ?

Regards // Jahangir Hossain
ISOC Bangladesh Dhaka Chapter
http://www.isoc.org.bd

On 2014-05-28 22:47, Lori Schulman wrote:
Dear All,

Per our phone call from Monday, I have spoken with Sam about the
NCSG-EC activities to date and NPOC's representation on the committee.
Also, I checked with Rafik and these are the lists that we currently
have for membership:

- membership application spreadsheet : with all application
information.

- working spreadsheet: with pending, approved and rejected lists. This
is what the NCSG-EC uses for review.

- roster public list: listing all NCSG members. (Note: this list does
not indicate who is an NPOC member, NCUC member or a NCSG member
without a constituency designation.)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmHFgvYjF_e4dFFnUU9obWZaMkZkUUhMbHZ3cHd3ZHc#gid=0
[1] You may want to check to make sure that your organization is
listed. If it is not, please let me know and I will provide a list to
Rafik.

Rafik has offered to supply a list of NSCG members with their
constituency designations by this weekend. Also, Rafik shared with me
that ICANN recently announced that is contracting with a third party
to provide admin support to the constituencies. I don't have any more
details than that but will find out more and report back with any new
details.

Lori

LORI S. SCHULMAN · General Counsel
 1703 North Beauregard Street

Alexandria, VA 22311-1714

P 703-575-5678 · Lori.Schulman@xxxxxxxx

EXPLORE WAYS TO MAKE EXCELLENT TEACHING THE REALITY IN EVERY
CLASSROOM. ATTEND THE ASCD CONFERENCE ON TEACHING EXCELLENCE, JUNE
27–29, IN DALLAS, TEX. CHOOSE FROM MORE THAN 150 SESSIONS ON
ASSESSMENT, COLLEGE AND CAREER READINESS, STEM, AND INSTRUCTIONAL
PRACTICES. FEATURED PRESENTERS INCLUDE JAY MCTIGHE, BARUTI KAFELE,
RICHARD CURWIN AND CAROL ANN TOMLINSON. REGISTER NOW AT
WWW.ASCD.ORG/CTE. [2]

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of

the person(s) to whom it has been sent, and may contain information
that is

confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended
recipient or

have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy,
distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please
notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this
message and any

attachments. ASCD makes no guarantee that this e-mail is error or
virus free.

Links:
------
[1]