ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [npoc-voice] [Important] NCSG 2014 Annual Election Information - Timetable - Positions to Elect - Process

• To: Klaus Stoll <klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] [Important] NCSG 2014 Annual Election Information - Timetable - Positions to Elect - Process
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:45:53 -0400

All,

Klaus talked to me about standing for this position. I am willing to stand but would also like to hear the opinions of others, in terms of candidates, and pro/con re: my standing for the position. As for the ICANN Board position, for quite a while I felt like a frog in a food blender. At the moment I feel like a frog in a food blender where the switch is temporarily on pause.

Ciao, Sam

On 14/07/2014 10:17 AM, Klaus Stoll wrote:
Dear NPOC Friends

Greetings. I am honored to receive the nominations for a second turn as GNSO councilor, but I feel that it would be better this time that I am not standing and that Sam should take my place. Sam, with his strategic Vision and Mission is what the GNSO needs and I would like to put all my energy in developing NPOC and the voice of the NGO's and end users in IG and ICANN. I think I we are wasting talent by not sending Sam to the GNSO and also by me not concentrating working with you on the practical aspects of real stakeholder engagement. Sam is the better councilor as he will be the better ICANN Board member, (I have not given up on this for a long time yet, whatever the NCSG says and does!)

In the hope that you can agree with this vision for the short term future.

Yours

Klaus

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy