ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] NCSG Elections 2014

  • To: NPOC membership <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] NCSG Elections 2014
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 10:30:27 +0200

Dear NPOC members,

Perhaps the message below escaped to your attention. May I ask you to check-in
as is required by the NCSG elections process.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
www.npoc.org

rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxxx
Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32