ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Fwd: Non-ICANN Outsiders to Participate in the IANA Transition CWG via GNSO SGs & C's

  • To: "npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx" <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Fwd: Non-ICANN Outsiders to Participate in the IANA Transition CWG via GNSO SGs & C's
  • From: Olévié Kouami <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 13:31:49 +0000

Please, a rebound FYI.
Cheers !
-Olevie-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Drake <wjdrake@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2014-09-17 8:35 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: Non-ICANN Outsiders to Participate in the IANA Transition CWG
via GNSO SGs & C's
To: NCSG-DISCUSS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sure, but other members might like to know too.

BD

On Sep 17, 2014, at 9:33 AM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Bill,

the discussion about the process is at the NCSG PC level.

Rafik

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From: *"GNSO Secretariat" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> *Subject: **FW: Non-ICANN Outsiders to Participate in the IANA Transition
> CWG via GNSO SGs & C's*
> *Date: *September 16, 2014 at 8:22:25 PM GMT+2
> *To: *"'William Drake'" <william.drake@xxxxxx>
> *Cc: *"'Rafik Dammak'" <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Jonathan Robinson'" <
> jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>,
> <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> REMINDER deadline 15 September 2014 !

Olévié Ayaovi Agbenyo KOUAMI
Responsable projet CERGI-Education (http://www.cergibs.com)
CEO de INTIC4DEV (http://www.intic4dev.org)
SG de ESTETIC  (http://www.estetic.tg)
Membre de ISoc (www.isoc.org <http://www.isoc.org/>) & du FOSSFA (
www.fossfa.net)
ICANN-NPOC Communications Committee Chair (http://www.icann.org/ et
http://www.npoc.org/)
BP : 851 - Tél.: (228) 90 98 86 50 / (228) 98 43 27 72
Skype : olevie1 FB : @olivier.kouami.3 Twitter : #oleviek Lomé - Togo