ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Fwd: [Soac-infoalert] Revised Enhancing ICANN Accountability: Process and Next Steps - ICANN

  • To: npoc-voice <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Fwd: [Soac-infoalert] Revised Enhancing ICANN Accountability: Process and Next Steps - ICANN
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 09:41:42 -0700

Dear colleagues,

Please find herewith the message send out on the Revised Enhancing ICANN
Accountability: Process and Next Steps
It is clear we need to give this the required attention as some changes where
brought up in the process.

During or constituency day meeting we will have a short view on what this means
to us.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
www.npoc.org

rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxxx
Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32