ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Best Wishes to you all Come 2015

  • To: "npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx" <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Best Wishes to you all Come 2015
  • From: Poncelet Ileleji <pileleji@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 20:05:37 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

Wishing you all the best of the coming year 2015, may we in our own little
way despite our busy schedules try to contribute our voices and thoughts
towards NPOC a constituency which overall serves our interest as member
organisations.

Those in Asia, the Pacific, some parts of the middle east already in 2015,
congrats, as the other parts await 2015, May all our voices be well
articulated and in unionism towards the growth of NPOC come 2015.

Best wishes to you all and Stay Blessed into 2015.

With Peace from the Gambia

Poncelet
--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS