ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Fwd: Invitation to meet with the ICANN Board Sunday morning, Feb 8, re institutional confidence

  • To: NPOC membership list <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Fwd: Invitation to meet with the ICANN Board Sunday morning, Feb 8, re institutional confidence
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 09:16:51 +0100

Dear member,

Steve Crocker, chair of the ICANN board, send this email yesterday, an
invitation to meet with him and the board on Sunday 8 feb. This invitation is
quite interesting as the objective seems to be :  will be discussing improving
institutional confidence During the NCPH meeting in Washington a few weeks ago,
we had a similar discussion with Fadi. What could be done better, what should
ICANN stop doing, etc … So, if there are items you would me to put forward,
please send them before Sunday.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
www.npoc.org <http://www.npoc.org/>

rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxxx
Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32