ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] NPOC representation on the Standing Committee of the GNSO Improvements Implementation (SCI)

  • To: npoc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc] NPOC representation on the Standing Committee of the GNSO Improvements Implementation (SCI)
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 14:54:56 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

**

** **

Now that NPOC is a formal constituency, we need to designate who amongst us
are going to be the primary and alternate NPOC representatives  to
participate in the Standing Committee of the GNSO Improvements
Implementation, see:**

http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/****

and Wiki page:****

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/Home****

** **

I would recommend that neither Klaus nor I be designated, given our current
workloads and priorities in building membership and fundraising. I would
welcome two volunteers and/or nominations, either from elected members or
distinguished alumni advisors!

 If we share the workload, hopefully we can share the satisfaction and
hopefully some rewards.

Have a good week-end!

Warm regards, Alain

--