ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] Possible NPOC teleconference with Bill Graham and Bruce Tonkin

  • To: npoc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc] Possible NPOC teleconference with Bill Graham and Bruce Tonkin
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 16:11:02 -0400

Dear colleagues,

You will recall that Klaus and I met with Bill Graham and Bruce Tonkin from
the ICANN Board when we were in San José. Such informal and direct contact
between the NPOC Executive Committee and ICANN Board members is helpful in
improving communications and governance.

Can you please let me know your interest and preference with the suggested
teleconference and time as well as any agenda item you would like to raise.

Cheers, Alain