ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] [npoc-voice] Consultation to all NPOC members regarding IFRC´s request on "¨Protection of Red Cross/Red Crescent Designations in the Domain Name System"

  • To: npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc] [npoc-voice] Consultation to all NPOC members regarding IFRC´s request on "¨Protection of Red Cross/Red Crescent Designations in the Domain Name System"
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:29:15 -0400

Dear NPOC colleagues,

As you well know, we lauched an NPOC-voice consultation on the above
request from the IFRC on 3rd July with a closing date of July 22nd:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/npoc-voice/msg00241.html

Here are the aggregated results: 7 NPOC members were in favor, 1 member
opposed with the rest of the membership (16) staying silent.

As Chair of NPOC,  it is my duty to forward the results of this
consultation to the Board of ICANN.

Best regards, Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA