ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] Re: NCSG membership resgistration

  • To: Klaus Stoll <klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] Re: NCSG membership resgistration
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:50:29 -0400

Thanks Klaus,

Brenden, could you simply make the entire online form also available as a
word and/or pdf document? NCUC and NPOC could add them to their
websites. Meanwhile, it is very important for NCSG and NPOC to welcome the
TNC into its memberships, so maybe the forms could be sent to them right
away.

Robin, on the funding question, since there is no consensus on NCSG-EC, and
as it may be illegal (there is some early but informal indications from
some ICANN staff that it may just be), I'm of the opinion that it should be
removed from the form, until we have a consensus and/or go through a
dispute resolution/ombusdman process like for the 3 members currently under
dispute. NCSG-EC should probably seek an opinion from ICANN legal folks and
I have blind-copied NCSG-EC for the perusal of our other colleagues not on
this email stream.

Best, Alain

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Klaus Stoll <klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--