ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] RV: Background Paper for NPOC panel: ICANN governance Sam Lanfranco

  • To: "npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx" <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] RV: Background Paper for NPOC panel: ICANN governance Sam Lanfranco
  • From: Eduardo Monge <eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 05:56:07 -0600

Dear NPOC Colleagues,

Find attached the background paper prepared by Sam Lanfranco, presenter at
NPOC`s workshop of October 17th at ICANN 45.

Details:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Multi-stakeholder+process+from+the+NGO+perspective+Toronto+2012-10-17
Remote participation: http://toronto45.icann.org/node/34391

Regards,