ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] Second Appeal to approve ISOC Belgium Inrelation to [npoc-voice] Nomination Call for NPOC Treasurer

  • To: "ec-ncsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ec-ncsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] Second Appeal to approve ISOC Belgium Inrelation to [npoc-voice] Nomination Call for NPOC Treasurer
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 11:13:28 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

See email below.

Can you please approve soonest possible  the NCSG membership of
ISOC-Belgium (and ISOC Armenia while you are at it) so NPOC can accept this
nomination below. NPOC is short of volunteers and needs your collaboration
for timely NCSG membership approvals in order to progress. Thanks for your
understanding.

Alain