ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] Re: NPOC Call reminders and draft agenda for February 12th NPOC monthly call

  • To: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] Re: NPOC Call reminders and draft agenda for February 12th NPOC monthly call
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 16:24:38 -0500

Dear Gisella, dear NPOC-EC Colleagues:

I hope we have volunteers for AC training...!

Here is the draft agenda for February the 12th (Comments and suggestions
from NPOC-EC members welcome):

1. Roll call and updating of SOIs - Alain Berranger
2. Business arising from January meeting - Cintra Sooknanan
3. Summary and outcomes from LA meeting - Alain Berranger et al
4. NPOC Appointments to Policy Committee of NCSG - Cintra Sooknanan
5. 2013 NPOC Outreach Plan - Dissemination and Fundraising update - Alain
Berranger
6. 2013 NPOC Outreach Plan and Prep for Beijing - Progress report -
Marie-laure Lemineur
7. Africa Outreach Focus - progress report - Poncelet Ileleji
8. Annual Report 2012 - Update report - Eduardo Monge
9. Preparation for WSIS - Klaus Stoll
10. i-INFORM Alliance - Klaus Stoll
11. Adobe Connect Training - Cintra Sooknanan
12. 2013 - Elections - Cintra Sooknanan
13. AOB

Have a nice week-end too!

Cheers, Alain