ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] Re: NPOC Membership Report 2012

  • To: Eduardo Monge Gutierrez <eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] Re: NPOC Membership Report 2012
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:57:11 +0100

thank you Eduardo, Dear NPOC-EC Colleagues,

Yes, let's show the membership list of 32 + recently approved members Dec
21st and in January 2013. I will need to edit the membership section to
explain that the "pending applications" are actually old applications when
NPOC and NCSG were not in tune and were dropped" between two chairs" - sad
but true! This will mean that we will have to run a campaign to re-mobilize
and salvage those old applications to align them into the current NCSG
membership application stream.

I will send my suggested edits to the Annual Report shortly. Please send a
few pictures if you have some and, if you have none, please say so.

Thanks, Alain