ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

Re: [npoc] NPOC's FY14 fast track budget request to ICANN for ICANN Durban and IGF Bali events

  • To: Caroline Figuères <cfigueres@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc] NPOC's FY14 fast track budget request to ICANN for ICANN Durban and IGF Bali events
  • From: marie-laure Lemineur <mllemineur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 19:50:47 -0700

Dear Caroline,

I hope you had a good Eastern holidays. Over here we are getting ready for
Beijing. Alain in already on the plane and I will start my journey to Asia
tomorrow!

Regarding the  question you asked below, indeed I understand that the
document Alain sent by Alain was to request funding from ICANN and as such
mentioned specific items that hopefully will be financially supported by
ICANN. This request will be considered during the upcoming ICANN meeting in
Beijing. Alain mentionned to me that he will make sure to emphasize your
interest in contributing to the NPOC worshops in Durban when he will
discuss this matter with ICANN instances sometimes next week.

On my side, I have added your name in the version of the template I sent to
the NPOC team and friends that is more for internal use. In any case we
have a special session in Beijing meant to discuss all administrative
matters and future plans. I am sure that during this face to face meeting
,we´ll be able to further decide upon more specific actions and plans for
Durban. We will of course make sure to  keep you informed so that you can
provide us your input.

Best,

Marie-laure