ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] TYPO in NPOC brochure for Buenos Aires

  • To: "npoc@xxxxxxxxx" <npoc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] TYPO in NPOC brochure for Buenos Aires
  • From: Sam Lanfranco <Lanfran@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 06:42:44 -0500

All,

I have sent copies of this to Marie-Laure and Cintra but given the
time constraints I am sending it here as well. There is an
unfortunate typo in the NPOC brochure to be printed this week and
distributed in Buenos Aires.

I hope someone has already caught it but if not, hopefully someone
related to the printing can correct it. Attached is a jpeg file with
the error.

At the end of the brochure NCSG is mis-printed as NSCG

Ciao (and see you in Buenos Aires)

Sam Lanfranco