ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[op-budget-fy12]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Comment on Global engagement

  • To: "op-budget-fy12@xxxxxxxxx" <op-budget-fy12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comment on Global engagement
  • From: Nnenna Nwakanma <nnenna@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 07:10:26 -0500

Hello, I have a quick comment. It will be under the Global Engagement and Increasing International Participation header, which is 4.9

I suggest that ICANN adds
===
Support organisations that are critical to IGF development in developing countries and an eventual broadening of the ICANN community especially those whose activities facilitate engagement and initiatives at diverse levels.
==

There are nascent initiatives in the developing world to engage more actors and stakeholders and I believe that ICANN support to these will improve global engagement.

Thanks for the opportunity

Best regards

Nnenna
--

Nnenna  Nwakanma |  Founder and CEO, NNENNA.ORG  |  Consultants
Information | Communications |  Technology and Events  | for Development

Your multi-lingual development and event partners across Africa.

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>