ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[op-budget-fy13]

Reply Comments to the FY13 Draft Budget from the Business Constituency

  • To: <op-budget-fy13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Reply Comments to the FY13 Draft Budget from the Business Constituency
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 01:13:04 +0200

Dear Sirs,

Please find attached   -  “BC Reply Comments to the FY13 Draft
Ooperating-Plan-Budget” from the Business Constituency.

Additionally we are aware that  our “FY13 Draft Operating Plan Budget BC
<http://forum.icann.org/lists/op-budget-fy13/msg00014.html> Comment”   as
posted on this forum on the 11th June  with an attached Word document is
displayed on this forum as a .bin format and a number of community members
have been unable to open the file.   We have converted this  word file to a
PDF and reposted the same document here.

With best regards,

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucia.com S.L.