ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[op-budget-fy2010]

Re: [At-Large] ICANN PREGUNTAS

  • To: At-Large Worldwide <at-large@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, op-budget-fy2010@xxxxxxxxx, DOC/NTIA ICANN Rep <aheineman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [At-Large] ICANN PREGUNTAS
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:36:50 -0800

Karl and all,

  I find myself largely in agreement with your and Brett's responses.

  ICANN is far too large, far less than adequately responsive, does not
yet represent the vast majority of stakeholders, it's staff especially are
far overpaid and in particularly non-responsive to pending issues and
have not performed what goals they set for themselves anywhere near
adequately.

  The Operating Plan and Budget Framework is far to general in
construction and direction.  Ergo lacks serious, particular and necessary
detail to adequately determine if it could be successful, and is seemingly
far too expensive in it's cost projections.  It also lacks specific
accountability,
and responsibility.