ccNSO Council questions on ICANN's proposed framework for FY11 Operating Plan and Budget
- To: <op-budget-fy2011@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: ccNSO Council questions on ICANN's proposed framework for FY11 Operating Plan and Budget
- From: "Paul Szyndler" <paul.szyndler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:19:15 +1100 (EST)
The following questions relating to the framework for ICANN's FY11
Operating Plan and Budget are being posted on behalf of the ccNSO Council.
These issues, regarding FY10 budget overruns (pg 7 of the Operating Plan
framework document), were raised by the Council in Nairobi, though remain
1. What were the significant unanticipated legal expenses? Were they
exclusively in respect to the .xxx arbitration?
2. What were the new facilities and how much money was spent on them?
3. What were the senior level hires that it was necessary to execute
rapidly on and what was the nature of the expenses associated with these?
4. What were/are the strategic consulting contracts what was the nature of
the expenses associated with these?
5. What was the nature of the costs associated with delays in key
programmes such as the new gTLD programme?
Paul Szyndler | Public Affairs Officer
.au Domain Administration Limited
T: +61 (2) 6292 5034 | F: +61 3 8341 4112 | M: +61 402 250 389
E: <mailto:paul.szyndler@xxxxxxxxxxx> paul.szyndler@xxxxxxxxxxx | W:
auDA - Australia's Domain Name Administrator
This email may contain information which is confidential and/or subject to
legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or copy
any part of this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.