ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[op-budget-fy2011]

IPC Comments on FY2011

  • To: <op-budget-fy2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: IPC Comments on FY2011
  • From: <McGradyP@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:34:58 -0500

Dear ICANN:

Please find attached the IPC's comments on this topic.

Regards,

Paul

Paul D. McGrady, Jr.
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
77 West Wacker Drive, Suite 2500
Chicago, IL 60601
312 456 8426 tel
312 899 0407 fax
mcgradyp@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mcgradyp@xxxxxxxxx>
Assistant:  Loyanna Grierson (312) 236-4952 Direct Dial (312) 456-8435
Facsimile griersonl@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:griersonl@xxxxxxxxx>

Links: www.paulmcgrady.com <http://www.paulmcgrady.com/>  and
www.mcgradyondomainnames.com <http://www.mcgradyondomainnames.com/>

    Tax Advice Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by
the IRS under Circular 230, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice
contained in this communication (including any attachments), unless otherwise
specifically stated, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code
or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters
addressed herein.

confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message. To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an email to
mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxx.

http://www.gtlaw.com/