ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[op-budget-fy2013]

AFNIC statement regarding FY13 Budget

  • To: op-budget-fy2013@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: AFNIC statement regarding FY13 Budget
  • From: Mathieu Weill <mathieu.weill@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:44:24 +0100

AFNIC has been involved in the ICANN Strategic and Budget discussions
for several years and has been submitting comments on a regular basis.
We are also involved in the ccNSO strategic and Operational Planning
Working Group who submitted comment to the current comment period.

We want to highlight the significant progress made in ICANN's proposals,
in terms of level of detail provided essentially.

Apart from this, AFNIC fully endorses the ccNSO SOP WG submission and
has nothing to add to this submission.

--
Mathieu WEILL