ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Opposed to variable pricing

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposed to variable pricing
  • From: "Cheryl Gonzalez" <cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:24:14 -0500

As a non-profit organization, I CANNOT believe you are trying to
hike my domain name charge.

We would probably be forced OFF the net!  AND who is going to
decide what a fair market value is?  I heard Business.com went
for $7.5M and so will that be their FMV?

I am firmly opposed to the variable pricing of domain names
by the .org registry.

Always at YOUR service,

Cheryl Gonzalez
President, Distributor Rights Association
mailto:cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ# 13406535 210-341-1611
San Antonio, Texas
Why TYPE when you can Talk Live!  C'mon over
http://www.liveonlinemeeting.com/gt.php?cm=b88a81

Dream it, Create it, Live it!
Join the Distributor Rights Association Today!
http://www.mlm-dra.org
Preserving the Promise of Residual Income